123hp 9018 wifi setup
123 HP Officejet Pro 9018 Wireless Setup
You can connect the printer to a wireless network using a wireless adapter which allows computers and smart devices to connect to that network to use the printer. hp 123 wireless connection allows you to place the computer in your home but within the range of the network broadband.
The user can connect the printer wirelessly either using pushbutton or PIN mode. Comparatively, the pushbutton method is the easiest one. Here, we have discussed how to connect using the WPS pushbutton mode.
- Ensure that printer and wireless router support WPS pushbutton mode.
- Choose the wireless router with physical WPS pushbutton.
- The network should utilize WPA or WPA2 security.
- The network that you utilize should use WPA or WPA2 security.
- If the security or WEP is not in use, you cannot connect the printer using the WPS mode.
- Read the manual that comes with the printer to connect your hp officejet pro 9018 wireless printer.
- Use the WPS pushbutton mode on the 123.hp.com/ojpro9018 printer.
- Wait for two minutes and tap the WPS button on the router.
Forget about those messy wires when you have the Auto Wireless Connect facility. Using the Auto Wireless Connect technology, the user can connect the printer to the wireless network automatically without the help of cable, network name or password.
- If you wish to use this facility, you have install printer software and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Select the network connection type and click on yes.
- You can use this technology in the computers which are compatible with the hp officejet pro 9018 Auto Wireless connect.
- The computer should use Windows Vista or later versions and Mac OS X 10.5 and later versions.
- The system should utilize the wireless connection, and the operating system should come under the control of the wireless adapter.
- The network range should 2.4GHz and above.
- The system should not use static IP address.
When your printer does not have the touch display, you can utilize the hp officejet pro 9018 USB setup. If you want to setup the printer using the USB, you need to connect the USB temporarily.
- Initially, establish the connection between the computer and 123 hp com setup ojpro9018 printer through USB.
- You should attach or detach the USB cable only when prompted by the software.
- To complete the setup, follow the on-screen prompts.
- At times, your software may set up the wireless connection automatically.
- In such cases, you need to install the 123 hp ojpro 9018 printer software.
- Download the latest version of the printer software and follow the on-screen prompts.
- When the prompt asks you select the connection type, select the connection type as through the network .
123 hp 9018 wireless print
123 hp Officejet Pro 9018 Wireless Print
To print from the Android device, you need to install the HP Print Service Plugin.
Using the HP Print Service Plugin
- Associate the computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- From the app store, download the HP Print Service Plugin and install it on your device.
- To turn on the plugin, choose your Android device.
- If there is any service running, turn them off.
- Go to the document or image that you want to print.
- To print with Wi-Fi Direct, select your 123.hp.com/setup 9018 printer from the list.
- Later, tap on the Print option.
Using Mobile Printing
Mobile printing is another solution to print the files wirelessly. You can easily print to your HP printers with the HP Mobile Printing. You can print from your Android device through wireless printing. You can any one of the following method to print from the Android device wirelessly.
- HP ePrint
- Google Cloud Print
- Mopria Print
- Using the Airprint facility, the user can print the documents or images wirelessly.
- For that, the printer should support AirPrint.
- Link the HP printer to the same wireless network.
- Open the app from where you want to the file.
- AirPrint supports most of the apps including mail, safari, photos, pages, keynote, Evernote, Google drive and iBooks.
- Once you have opened the app, choose the file that you want to print.
- You can print an email, web page, PDF file or any other document or photo.
- Press the Share option to find the print option.
- Select your 123.hp.com/ojpro9018 printer from the device list and click on it.
- You can choose the number of copies that you want from the Settings option.
- Finally, touch the Print option.