123 HP ojpro 9018 Printer Setup – 123.hp.com/setup 9018
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Unboxing Printer
- Unboxing your 123.hp.com/ojpro9018 printer device from its enclosed box is the first and foremost step.
- Place the 123 HP setup officejet pro 9018 printer box on flat surface.
- Use a sharp material to remove the seal on 123.hp.com/setup 9018 printer box.
- Remove the sticking materials present inside the hp printer paper tray and ink
How to Connect Power Cord to HP Officejet Pro 9018 Printer
- Establish power connection for your Officejet Pro 9018 printer device from 123.hp.com/setup 9018, once you unbox the printer device.
- Place your hp ojpro 9018 device near your power socket.
- Use a power cable to connect your hp.com/123 printer device to the power socket.
- After sometime, power on your HP officejet pro 9018 printer by using the power button.
HP Officejet Pro 9018 ink Cartridges Installation
- Generally 123.hp.com/setup 9018 printer is provided with two ink cartridges.
- Ink cartridge requires extra care during installation. Gently remove it from its package and use only the plastic portion to hold the ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge in its cartridge slot by opening the access door of ink cartridge.
- Close the access door after successful installation.
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Load Paper into the Input Tray
Step1: Load Plain Paper
- Open the officejet pro 9018 printer’s paper tray.
- Place the plain paper into the hp officejet pro 9018 tray and slide down until it reach the edges.
- Now close the hp ojpro 9018 printer’s paper tray.
Step2: Load envelopes
- First remove the plain or normal size paper from HP officejet pro 9018 printer’s paper.
- Now place the envelopes in the tray, and make gentle arrangement so that it touches the edge of tray.
- Now, close the paper tray.
Step:3 Load Cards or Photo Paper
- Open the paper tray and remove papers with size different from cards or photo paper.
- Place the cards or photo paper and slide it until it reaches the edges.
- Now start to print with cards or photo Paper.
123 hp Setup 9018 install
123 hp setup 9018 Printers – Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver
Install the 123 hp com setup 9018 printer with the use of Built-in Print Driver in Windows. The Built-in Print Driver on 123.hp.com/setup 9018 contains command for all type of print jobs. Contact us for any technical guidance.
Set Windows Update to automatically download hp officejet pro 9018 driver software
- Step 1: Place your HP officejet pro 9018 printer device on 123.hp.com/setup 9018 next to your computer.
- Step 2: Connect your hp ojpro printer device and computer using the USB cable, and make sure that the cable is compatible between the devices.
- Step 3: You will be prompted with a notification showing the occurrence of new device on your computer.
- Step 4: Click on the new device and enter into the devices and printers option.
- Step 5: If there is no prompting notification, then search your device by using the devices and printers option.
- Step 6: Click on the device to start the setup process with onscreen guidance.
Install the 123 hp ojpro 9018 print driver with Add a Printer wizard
- Step 1: It is easy to install printer driver with HP officejet pro 9018 printer device guidance on 123.hp.com/setup 9018 , if the user follows the below technical steps.
- Step 2: Go to devices and printer’s option or installed software from start menu on your desktop.
- Step 3: You will notice add printer option, once you enter devices and printer’s option.
- Step 4: Now choose and add your hp ojpro 9018 device to the windows device and printer list.
- Step 5: If your 123.hp.com/ojpro9018 printer device is not found, then go with HP printer to manually add your officejet pro 9018 printer device to local printer list.
123 hp Setup 9018 install
Set up the hp 9018 printer connection – 123.hp.com/setup 9018 again to resolve the issue
Carry on the precautionary steps like reconnecting your HP officejet pro 9018 printer device, Uninstalling HP printer software, reinstalling the latest Install HP Officejet Pro 9018 Driver from 123.hp.com/setup 9018, and restarting your computer and your hp ojpro 9018 printer device to solve any configuration issues.
Step 1 : How to Reconnect the officejet pro 9018 printer
- When your printing task is ahead and if your HP officejet pro 9018 printer device is not found, then give a break to your HP officejet pro 9018 printer device and then reconnect it again.
- Reconnecting your hp ojpro 9018 device is very simple.
- Find your HP officejet pro 9018 printer from devices and printer option in your computer.
- Disable your printer and give a pause for some time.
- Now enable your officejet pro printer by right clicking on printer device on 123.hp.com/setup 9018. Check whether you have established reconnection by performing test print.
- If there is any issues with physical connection, then remove cables and reconnect it again.
Step 2 : How to Uninstall any HP Officejet Pro 9018 printer software
- Don’t uninstall the software until there is no other option.
- Click on control panel on your desktop and go to programs and find uninstall program list.
- In the program list find your hp ojpro 9018.
- Right click on your officejet pro 9018 printer software and select uninstall option.
- Delete all the files of HP officejet pro 9018 printer software left in your computer and wait until all files are deleted.
- Now your driver software 123.hp.com/setup 9018 of HP officejet pro printer is successfully uninstalled from your computer.
- Now, you can flow through the on-screen instructions accordingly.
Step 3 : Reinstall the latest driver from the HP OJPRO 9018 website
- You cannot reinstall the latest driver for your HP Officejet Pro 9018 printer, without uninstalling the existing HP 9018 Printer Driver software from 123.hp.com/setup 9018.
- Remove all the setup files from your computer before reinstalling the latest driver for your hp ojpro 9018 printer.
- Open the web browser and search the latest driver from the HP official site.
- Once the latest driver is found, download the driver software by clicking the download option.
- The downloading process time depends on your internet speed.
- Complete the driver installation process using the guidance on the screen.
Step 4 : Restart the computer and the ojpro 9018 printer
- After reinstallation process, restart your HP officejet pro 9018 Printer device and computer to avoid flaws while printing.
- Remove all the running application from your computer, before restarting it.
- Now restart your computer by clicking on start button and proceed with restart option.
- Now go to your hp ojpro Printer device and make sure it is active state, or else bring your HP officejet pro Printer device 123.hp.com/setup 9018 to active state.
- After bringing your officejet pro 9018 Printer device to active state, turn off your 123.hp.com/setup 9018 Printer device by pressing the power button.