123 HP ojpro 9015 Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Unboxing Printer
- Step 1: Unboxing your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer device from its enclosed box is the first and foremost step.
- Step 2: Place the hp setup officejet pro 9015 printer box on flat surface.
- Step 3: Use a sharp material to remove the seal on printer box from 123.hp.com/setup 9015.
- Step 4: Remove the sticking materials present inside the hp printer paper tray and ink
How to Connect Power Cord to HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer
- Step 1: Establish power connection for your ojpro 9015 printer device from 123.hp.com/setup 9015, once you unbox the printer device.
- Step 2: Place your ojpro 9015 printer device near your power socket.
- Step 3: Use a power cable to connect your printer 123.hp.com/setup 9015 device to the power socket.
- Step 4: After sometime, power on your HP officejet pro 9015 printer by using the power button.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 ink Cartridges Installation
- Step 1: Generally 123.hp.com/setup 9015 printer is provided with two ink cartridges.
- Step 2: Ink cartridge requires extra care during installation. Gently remove it from its package and use only the plastic portion to hold the ink cartridge.
- Step 3: Install the ink cartridge in its cartridge slot by opening the access door of ink cartridge.
- Step 4: Close the access door after successful installation.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Load Paper into the Input Tray
Step1: Load Plain Paper
- Open the officejet pro 9015 printer’s paper tray.
- Place the plain paper into the hp officejet pro 9015 tray and slide down until it reaches the edges.
- Now close the hp ojpro 9015 printer’s paper tray.
Step2: Load envelopes
- First remove the plain or normal size paper from HP officejet pro 9015 printer’s paper.
- Now place the envelopes in the tray, and make gentle arrangement so that it touches the edge of tray.
- Now, close the paper tray.
Step:3 Load Cards or Photo Paper
- Open the paper tray and remove papers with size different from cards or photo paper.
- Place the cards or photo paper and slide it until it reaches the edges.
- Now start to print with cards or photo Paper.
123 hp Setup 9015 install
123 hp setup 9015 Printers – Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver
Install the 123.hp.com/setup 9015 printer with the use of Built-in Print Driver in Windows. The Built-in Print Driver contains command for all type of print jobs. Contact us for any technical guidance.
Set Windows Update to automatically download hp officejet pro 9015 driver software
- Place your HP officejet pro 9015 printer device next to your computer.
- Connect your ojpro 9015 printer device on 123.hp.com/setup 9015 and computer using the USB cable, and make sure that the cable is compatible between the devices.
- You will be prompted with a notification showing the occurrence of new device on your computer.
- Click on the new device from 123.hp.com/setup 9015 and enter into the devices and printers option.
- If there is no prompting notification, then search your device by using the devices and printers option.
- Click on the device to start the setup process with onscreen guidance.
Install the 123 hp ojpro 9015 print driver with Add a Printer wizard
- It is easy to install on 123.hp.com/setup 9015 printer driver with HP officejet pro 9015 printer device guidance, if the user follows the below technical steps.
- Go to devices and printer’s option or installed software from 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 start menu on your desktop.
- You will notice add printer option, once you enter devices on 123.hp.com/setup 9015 and printer’s option.
- Now choose and add your ojpro 9015 printer device to the windows device and printer list.
- If your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer device is not found, then go with HP printer support to manually add your ojpro 9015 printer device to local printer list.
hp 9015 Support
Set up the printer connection again to resolve the issue – 123.hp.com/setup 9015
Carry on the precautionary steps like reconnecting your HP officejet pro printer device, Uninstalling HP printer software from 123.hp.com/setup 9015, reinstalling the latest hp driver, and restarting your computer and your ojpro 9015 printer device to solve any configuration issues.
Step 1 : How to Reconnect the officejet pro 9015 printer
- When your printing task is ahead and if your HP officejet pro 9015 printer device is not found, then give a break to your officejet pro 9015 printer device and reconnect it again.
- Reconnecting your hp ojpro 9015 printer device is very simple.
- Find your ojpro 9015 printer from devices on 123.hp.com/setup 9015 and printer option in your computer.
- Disable your printer and give a pause for some time.
- Now enable your ojpro 9015 printer by right clicking on printer device. Check whether you have established reconnection by performing test print.
- If there is any issues with physical connection, then remove cables and reconnect it again.
Step 2 : How to Uninstall any HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer software
- Don’t uninstall the software until there is no other option.
- Click on control panel on your desktop and go to programs and find uninstall program list.
- In the program list find your ojpro 9015 printer.
- Right click on your officejet pro 9015 printer software and select uninstall option.
- Delete all the files of ojpro 9015 printer software left in your computer and wait until all files are deleted.
- Now your driver software on 123.hp.com/setup 9015 of HP officejet pro 9015 printer is successfully uninstalled from your computer.
- Now, you can flow through the on-screen instructions accordingly.
Step 3 : Reinstall the latest hp driver from 123.hp.com/setup 9015 website
- You cannot reinstall the latest officejet pro 9015 driver for your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer, without uninstalling the existing HP 9015 Printer Driver software.
- Remove all the setup files from 123.hp.com/setup 9015 your computer before reinstalling the latest driver manual for your officejet pro 9015 printer.
- Open the web browser and search the latest driver software from 123.hp.com/setup 9015 the HP official site.
- Once the latest driver is found, download on 123.hp.com/setup 9015 the driver software by clicking the download option.
- The downloading process on 123.hp.com/setup 9015 time depends on your internet speed.
- Complete the driver installation process using the guidance on the screen.
Step 4 : Restart the computer and the hp officejet pro 9015 printer
- After reinstallation process, restart your HP officejet pro 9015 Printer device and computer to avoid flaws while printing.
- Remove all the running application from your computer, before restarting it.
- Now restart your computer by clicking on start button and proceed with restart option.
- Now go to your officejet pro 9015 Printer device from 123.hp.com/setup 9015 and make sure it is active state, or else bring your hp ojpro 9015 Printer device to active state.
- After bringing your ojpro 9015 Printer device to 123.hp.com/setup 9015 active state, turn off your Printer device by pressing the power button.