123hp setup 8000 airprint
123 HP Officejet Pro 8000 Airprint Setup
HP provides Airprint option exclusively for connecting apple device. Airprint enables apple users to print information from anywhere at comfort zone and extensively uses the technology advancements for enriched printing. HP officejet pro 8000 Airprint setup printer device uses wireless connection type to connect with apple device.
- Initially remove the USB cable from the printer, if your HP officejet pro 8000 printer Airprint is compatible with airprint.
- Connect your HP officejet pro 8000 printer directly to electrical socket and switch on your Connect your Mac device to wireless network.
- Connect your HP officejet pro 8000 printer to the wireless network with which your Mac device is connected previously.
- Click on menu on Mac device and select the system preference window.
- Now select your 123 hp ojpro 8000 printer.
- Select the AirPrint option from the use menu, and then add your HP officejet pro 8000 printer to printer queue.
- You should know the Setup Requirements and versions of operating system, when using
- AirPrint supports only an 802.11 wireless network. AirPrint does not support 3G connection or Bluetooth connection.
- AirPrint supports computers running with Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, and OS X 10.9, and does not support earlier versions.
- iOS AirPrint is compatible only with Apple mobile devices like iPad, iPhone 3GS or newer, and iPod Touch (third generation and newer).
- AirPrint does not support 123.hp.com/ojpro8000 printer device connected to the USB port of the Mac computer.
Printing a document or a photo using airprint
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer device and apple device.
- Make sure that your 123.hp/setup 8000 printer supports Airprint features.
- Establish same Wi-Fi network connection for both Apple device and HP officejet pro 8000 printer device.
- Open the document or photo that you want to print and click on share icon.
- Find and select the print option.
- Now a list of connected printers will be shown on display.
- Select your www hp com airprint officejet pro 8000 Printer.
- Specify your printer settings like paper size, number of copies, etc.
- Now tap on print and start printing your document and photo.
- First establish wireless connection for your HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer device and Apple device to use Airprint.
- Check the status of wireless connection between your HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer device and Apple device.
- Confirm that your HP officejet pro 8000 printer device and Apple device are connected to same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure your 123.hp/setup 8000 printer device is turned on, cartridges are installed and contains sufficient papers.
- Open the document you want to print and tap on share option.
- Tap on print option for opening your printer list.
- Select your 123.hp.com/setup 8000 printer device and print your documents.
If you would like to print documents from your iPhone, you can generally transfer your document to computer connected with HP printer and can start printing. The easiest way of printing from iPhone is to use an AirPrint enabled printer. If you face any issues with your AirPrint, then follow the steps to rectify it.
- Make sure that your HP 123 Officejet Pro 8000 printer device is compatible with AirPrint.
- Ensure that you are using iOS device or Mac operating system which supports AirPrint.
- Now check the wireless connection of your HP officejet pro 8000 printer device and Apple device.
- Your HP officejet pro 8000 printer device and Apple device should be connected to same wireless network.
- Make sure your HP officejet pro 8000 printer device is in steady state, and has sufficient papers and toners to print.
- Now check the Airprint settings in Embedded Web Server.
- The Apple device and HP officejet pro 8000 printer device should have active internet connection to access Embedded Web Server.
- Open the browser and enter your HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer IP address in the URL field to access Embedded Web Server.
- Select the Wireless Direct Setup in Networking tab.
- Type the 123.hp.com/ojpro8000 printer name to be used with AirPrint in name field and select apply.