HP Officejet Printers
HP Officejet printer can be used for printing, copying, and scanning double-sided documents seamlessly. The HP Officejet printer is also designed to send a fax. It can print up to 6 color pages in a minute and 8 pages in black and white. 123.hp.com/oj printers provide a greater output by printing the image in high resolution.
How to scan from HP Officejet printer to computer?
- Remove the HP Officejet printer from the crate and examine for any damages.
- Couple the hp officejet printer to the power socket and ON It.
- Feed the paper in the paper tray.
- Install the ink cartridges in the cartridge slots.
- Open the control panel, select network setup and go to the wifi network and click ok.
- Connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Note the credentials of the wireless network.
- Switch on the computer and try to download the HP smart app.
- Connect the computer to the same network.
- Open the HP smart app and click the plus icon and add the printer.
- Enter the password credentials.
- Open the printer scanner bed and position the file towards the left side.
- Go to the 123 HP smart app home screen and select the print and scan option.
- Click to scan.
- The printer will review the document to the computer successfully and save the file to the respective folder.