HP Laserjet Pro M15W
HP Laserjet Pro M15W printer is a compact printer with many features. This all-new printer model fits any space and budget that can handle prints at high speed. Cloud printing and scanning features are also available in the Laserjet M15W printer. It is a wireless-enabled printer that can connect to Wi-Fi at ease. Install the HP Smart App and print from anywhere you are. Laserjet printer is a small and affordable printer for professional printing needs. Start using the abundant features installed on your HP Laserjet Pro M15W printer. Get many benefits with the latest technology printer and print at ease.
- Unleash the printer package and take out the HP Laserjet Pro M15W printer.
- Now, unleash the printer accessories and find a flat corner near a wall outlet.
- Place your printer and check if the wall outlet receives a consistent power supply.
- Connect the power cable to the rear of the Laserjet Pro printer.
- Now, connect the other end of the power cable to the socket nearby.
- Turn on the power supply and activate your Laserjet Pro printer.
- Complete the display settings and install ink cartridges into the access area.
- Next, lift the paper tray and stuff quality printing sheets into it.
- Now, connect your Laserjet Pro M15W printer to Wi-Fi and start printing.
- Switch on the HP Laserjet Pro M15W printer and router.
- Collect the router credentials and place your printer close to the router.
- Go to the control panel of the Laserjet Pro printer and tap on the home icon.
- Next, choose settings and go to the network settings option.
- Pick the wireless settings menu and open the wireless setup wizard screen.
- Follow the steps and enter the network name and WEP key of the router.
- Wait for the HP Laserjet Pro M15W printer to connect to a wireless network.
- Download the driver setup file from an authorized HP website.
- Tap on the driver file compatible with Windows and snap download.
- Now, double-tap on the .exe file present in the downloads segment.
- Get an installer wizard on-screen and coexist with the steps.
- The Laserjet Pro M15W driver will install on your Windows at ease.
- Go to an authorized HP website and discover a driver compatible with MAC.
- Now, tap on the download button and get along with downloading the driver.
- Go to the downloads part of the MAC device and the .dmg driver file.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file to get an installer wizard.
- Follow the steps to install the HP Laserjet Pro M15W driver on MAC.
- Check if the PC has a CD slot to put the CD-ROM drive into it.
- Also, insert a flash drive and copy all the driver files into it.
- Now, download the driver files from the flash drive.
- Double-tap on the .exe driver file and open the installer.
- Follow the instructions and pick a connectivity mode to install the driver.
- Go to the Downloads folder of your PC and continue with the steps.
- Find the .exe file or the .dmg driver file on your MAC or Windows.
- Now, tap on the downloaded driver and open an installer wizard.
- Follow the driver installation steps and tap on the continue button.
- Pick a network mode and tap on the continue icon.
- The HP Laserjet Pro M15W Printer Driver will install on your computer.
HP Printers – Changing from USB to a Wireless Connection
Have you associated your computer and printer with a USB cable? It is not difficult to change the USB cable connection into a Wi-Fi connection.
HP Printer Setup & Software utility:
- Go to the Windows icon and pick the HP menu.
- Now, discover your printer model from the rundown and tap on the tools and utilities menu.
- Next, choose the printer setup and software menu and continue with the steps.
- Now, convert the USB cable connection to a wireless network.
HP Smart App:
- Go to the home screen and tap on the wireless button.
- Click on the start button and trust that your printer will associate with Wi-Fi.
- Download and Install to the HP Smart App
Wireless Setup tool in HP Utility:
- Hit open the Finder and tap on the top menu bar, and pick Go.
- Tap on the Applications menu and discover the HP folder.
- Now, choose the HP utility and go to the All settings menu.
- Tap on the wireless setup and start with the utility options.
Steps to add the printer through System Preferences to HP Laserjet Pro M15W Wi-Fi Setup:
- First, connect both your HP Laserjet printer and the network.
- Go to the control board and tap on the setup menu.
- Go to the wireless setup wizard and coexist with the Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Now, tap on the Apple menu and pick the printers and scanners option.
- Find the model or name of your printer and tap on it to start adding your device.