123.hp.com/setup 7640 Printer Setup
HP Envy 7640 Unboxing Printer
- Unboxing the 123.hp.com/envy7640 printer device from the box is the first and foremost step.
- Place the envy printer on a flat surface.
- Remove the packing material from the printer and its accessories.
How to Connect Power Cord to HP Envy 7640 Printer
- Establish a power connection to HP Envy 7640 printer device.
- Place the HP Envy 7640 printer near the power socket.
- Use a power cable to connect the hp.com/123 printer to the power socket.
- Power on the printer by using the power button.
HP Envy 7640 ink Cartridges Installation
- Generally, the 123.hp.com/setup Envy7640 printer comes with two ink cartridges.
- Ink cartridge requires extra care during installation. Gently remove it from its package and use only the plastic portion to hold the ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridges in their cartridge slot by opening the access door of the ink cartridge.
- Close the access door after successful installation.
HP Envy 7640 Load Paper into the Input Tray
Step1: Load Plain Paper
- Open the HP Envy 7640 printer’s paper tray.
- Place the plain paper into the hp envy 7640 tray and slide it down until it reaches the edges.
- Now close the HP Envy 7640 printer’s paper tray.
Step2: Load envelopes
- First, remove the plain or normal size paper from HP Envy 7640 printer’s paper.
- Now place the envelopes in the tray, and make a gentle arrangement to touch the edge of the tray.
- Now, close the paper tray.
Step:3 Load Cards or Photo Paper
- Open the paper tray and remove papers with sizes different from cards or photo paper.
- Place the cards or photo paper and slide it until it reaches the edges.
- Now start to print with cards or photo paper.
123.hp.com/setup 7640 – Installing using the Windows Built-in Print Driver
Install the HP Envy 7640 printer using Built-in Print Driver in Windows. The Built-in Print Driver contains a command for all types of print jobs. Contact us for any technical guidance.
- Place the 123.hp.com/setup 7640 device next to the computer.
- Connect the HP Envy 7640 printer and computer using the USB cable, and make sure that the cable is compatible between the devices.
- Next, a notification will show that the new device is on your computer.
- Click on the new device and enter into the devices and printers option.
- If there is no prompting notification, then search the device by using the devices and printers option.
- Click on the device to start the setup process with on-screen guidance.
- It is easy to install a printer driver with the below technical steps.
- Go to the devices and printer’s option or installed software from the Start menu on the desktop.
- You will notice add printer option once you enter devices and printer’s option.
- Now choose and add your HP Envy 7640 printer device to the windows device and printer list.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy7640 printer is not found, then go with HP printer support to manually add your HP envy 7640 printer device to the local printer list.
HP Envy 7640 Printer Troubleshooting
Carry on the precautionary steps like reconnecting the HP Envy 7640 printer device, Uninstalling HP printer software, reinstalling the latest driver, and restarting your computer and HP Envy 7640 printer device to solve any configuration issues.
Step 1 : How to Reconnect the printer
- When the printing task is ahead and if your HP Envy 7640 printer device is not found, then give a break to your HP Envy 7640 printer device and reconnect it again.
- Reconnecting the HP Envy 7640 printer device is very simple.
- Find the 123.hp.com/setup 7640 printer from devices and printer option on your computer.
- Disable the printer and wait for some time.
- Now enable your HP Envy 7640 printer by right-clicking on the printer device. Check whether you have established reconnection by performing test print.
- If there are any issues with the physical connection, then remove the cables and reconnect them again.
Step 2 : How to Uninstall any HP printer software
- Don’t uninstall the software until there is no other option.
- Click on the control panel on your desktop and go to programs and find the uninstall program list.
- In the programs list, select the HP envy 7640 printer.
- Right-click on your 123.hp.com/setup 7640 printer software and select uninstall option.
- Delete all the printer files from the computer and wait until all files are deleted.
- Now your driver software of HP envy 7640 printers is successfully uninstalled from your computer.
- Now, you can follow the on-screen instructions accordingly.
Step 3 : Reinstall the latest driver from the HP website
- You cannot reinstall the latest driver for your 123.hp.com/setup 7640 printer, without uninstalling the existing HP 7640 Printer Driver software.
- Remove all the setup files from your computer before reinstalling the latest HP Envy 7640 driver.
- Open the web browser and search for the latest driver from the HP official site.
- Once the latest driver is found, download the driver software by clicking the download option.
- Run the downloaded driver software to start the installation.
- Complete the driver installation process using the guidance on the screen.
Step 4 : Restart the computer and the printer
- After the re-installation process, restart your HP Envy 7640 Printer device and computer to avoid flaws while printing.
- Remove all the running applications from the computer before restarting it.
- Now restart your computer by clicking on the start button and proceed with the restart option.
- Now go to your HP envy 7640 Printer device and make sure it is in an active state, or else bring your HP envy 7640 Printer device to an active state.
- After bringing your HP Envy 7640 Printer device to an active state, turn off your 123.hp.com/setup 7640 Printer device by pressing the power button.