123hp 7158 eprint setup
123 HP Envy 7158 eprint Setup
ePrint is the unique mobile printing technology for the HP printer users to print the files through the internet from anywhere. You have to attach the documents to the email and send it to the hp 123 printer email address. The printer will start to print the documents after receiving the email.
- As a first step, you need to turn on the router, printer, and computer and get the network name and password
- Configure the 123.hp.com/envy7158 printer and computer to a similar local network.
- Disconnect the USB and Ethernet cable if any connection.
- Go to the HP website and download the new version of the printer driver.
- Tap on the ePrint option that displays on the printer’s control panel.
- Click on Yes and fly through the on-screen instructions.
- Log in to the ePrint account.
- Once you have setup the ePrint, it will start to print the ePrint information page.
The HP ePrint app is a mobile printing solution that lets the users print from an HP ePrint-enabled printer. Ensure that your printer and mobile device have connected to the same active network connection. Using the HP ePrint app, you can print documents, photos, email, and web pages from the smartphone or cloud services.
- Open the document using the Files or Recent Files option.
- Go to the folder which contains the document and then select that document.
- Use Edit option make changes in print settings.
- Press the Done option and then click the Print option.
hp envy 7158 eprint setup
How to Print Envy 7158 with HP ePrint?
Printing the documents or photos is easy with the HP ePrint. HP ePrint is the blessing for the users who want to print from anywhere using the printer’s email address. Get the printer mail address, send the files to that email address and print it.
The HP ePrint service allows you to print from your computer or Chromebook. Learn the below steps to learn how to print from the PC or Chromebook.
To print a document from your computer
- You have to compose a new email using the personal email account.
- In the To field, give your www hp com eprint envy 7158 printer’s email address.
- Link the document to the email and then tap Send option.
To print an email
- Pick the email that you wish to print.
- Then click on Forward option.
- Enter the printer’s email address in the To place and then click on Send option.
To print a webpage
EPrint feature allows you to print the webpage easily without the help of separate printer drivers.
- Go to the webpage that you want to print and then click the Ctrl key and the A key to highlight the page.
- Press the Ctrl key and the C key to copy the page.
- Compose an email with the document and send to the 123 hp setup 7158 printer’s email address.
ePrint technology simplifies your printing task to the way better. It allows you to print from the Android smartphone, Apple iPad, iPod, iPhone, and tablet. All you have to do is send the mail to the printer’s email address with the attached document.
To print a document or photo saved on your device
- Click and open the document that you wish to print using ePrint technology.
- Press the Share option.
- Create a new mail with the document attached.
- Enter your printer’s email address in the To address.
- Tap the Send option to start the printing process.
To print an email
- Navigate to the mail that you wish to print and then press Forward option.
- Put the printer’s email address in the To field and then tap Send.
To print a webpage
- Open the 123.hp.com/setup 7158 that you are going to take a print. Select the page content and copy it.
- Compose a new document and paste the copied content. And then save it on your device.
- Send that document to the printer’s email address.
123 hp com/setup 7158 ePrint will generate a distinct email address for your printer once the Web Services have turned On. To modify the mail address, the printer should have the HP Connected account. You need to find that your country supports HP Connected or not.
Steps to change the HP ePrint email address
- Log in to the HP Connected account.
- Choose the printer and press Change Settings.
- From ePrint Settings, click on the tab which has the current email address.
- Enter your new HP email address in the space provided and then select the Submit option.
- Acknowledge the allowed senders about the new printer email address.
To print using the HP ePrint service, you need to perform certain setup steps. Follow the necessary steps given below.
- Turn on the printer, install the paper and insert the ink cartridges.
- Make sure that your printer and computer to the same local network.
- To use the HP ePrint service you need to turn on the Web Services.
- Look out the HP ePrint email address that shows up on the screen.
- From the options menu, select the Display Email address.
- Draft a mail to the printer’s email address with the document attached
- Tap the Send option.
- Your 123.hp.com/envy7158 printer will print the attached files once it has received.