123hp setup 6050e airprint
123 HP Envy 6050e Airprint Setup
AirPrint is a technology from Apple with which you can get high-quality prints without installing the drivers. With this technology, print premium-quality documents and photos from your Mac devices.
HP Envy 6050e Airprint Setup and Install
The general steps for HP Envy 6050e AirPrint setup are:
- Activate the HP Envy 6050e printer.
- Connect the printer to the Mac device with a wired or wireless mode.
- Download the suitable printer software on the computer.
- Now, install the printer software using the on-screen instructions.
- After that, select the document you want to print and open it.
- Choose the File option and select – Print.
- Click on the Apple menu and choose- System Preferences.
- Now, access Printers & Scanners, and you will see your printer name in the list.
- Ensure that the AirPrint is on view in the Print Using menu.
- Right-click on it and choose- Print using the menu.
- Finally, click Add and take a sample print.
HP Envy 6050e AirPrint Setup Requirements
- AirPrint software supports 802.11 Wi-Fi networks.
- The software is not compatible with Bluetooth or a 3G connection
- It supports Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.9, and OS X 10.8.
- AirPrint is suitable with Apple devices such as iPhone 3GS, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- The software is not compatible with the printer connected to the Mac device’s USB port.
Printing a document or a photo using airprint
The general steps to print a photo or document using AirPrint are:
- Ensure that the printer is in connection with a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Then, move on to your device and go to System Preferences.
- Choose the option- Print & Scan and click on the plus icon.
- Select- Add Printer or Scanner and choose HP Envy 6050e name.
- Choose –AirPrint and click on the Add option.
- Continue with the on-screen steps and finish the process.
- Open a page and choose the Print option.
- Choose your HP printer name to proceed.
How can you use AirPrint?
The procedure to use AirPrint for printing documents or photos is:
- To begin with, open the AirPrint on the device.
- Choose the share icon on the app.
- After that, scroll down, and you will see the Print option.
- Choose the option- Print.
- If the print option is not in the app, then choose the Printer option.
- Select – AirPrint enabled HP printer on the device screen.
- Now, make changes in the print settings as per your requirements.
- Finally, choose – Print.
What to do when you face issues with your AirPrint?
Sometimes you might face issues with AirPrint. No problem, you can resolve it without any hassle. Are you thinking how? If yes, then use the below-listed procedure.
- Firstly, ensure that the HP Envy 6050e printer supports AirPrint.
- Now, check and confirm that your Mac OS is compatible with AirPrint.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi connection between the computer and printer is stable.
- Check and ensure that the HP printer does not have any problem.
- Now, verify that the printer paper tray contains a suitable bunch of sheets.
- Move on to the Embedded Web Server and access the AirPrint settings.
- Open your device browser and load your printer IP address.
- After that, choose the option- Wireless Direct Setup given in the tab- Networking.
- Finally, enter the printer name to use with AirPrint and click on the Apply option.