Overview of HP Envy 5055 Printer setting
- Step 1: Unbox Envy 5055 Printer : Clear off all the packing foams from the printer. Remove the tapes from envy 5055.
- Step 2: Take the power cord and connect it to the rear side of HP Envy 5055 printer and to the wall outlet.
- Step 3: Install Ink Cartridges : Take out the cartridges from the package. Insert them into its slots.
- Step 4: Load Plain Papers : Take a bunch of plain papers. Pull out the paper tray and place papers on it.
- Step 5: Download 123.hp.com/envy5055 drivers to assure the compatibility. Follow the steps to install hp envy 5055 drivers.
HP Envy 5055 – Setup and Install
HP Envy 5055 setup and install is an easy process. Driver installation is an essential process in hp envy 5055 printer setup. Setting up hp 5055 properly offer premium quality print with all printer features.
Envy 5055 windows setup
- Step 1 : For hp envy 5055 setup in windows, install the drivers suitable for your OS.
- Step 2 : Download hp 5055 driver suitable for your windows device.
- Step 3 : Install it as per the on-screen instructions. After that, choose the connection mode.
- Step 4 : Here, choose either wired or wireless to connect the devices and complete the process.
Envy 5055 Mac Setup
- Step 1 : To connect envy 5055 printer with your Mac device, install envy 5055 drivers.
- Step 2 : Find, download and install the latest set of 123hp.com/envy5055 drivers.
- Step 3 : Then, choose either wireless or wired connection mode to connect the devices.
Steps involved in HP Envy 5055 setup
HP Envy 5055 setup process consists of several processes. This includes unboxing HP 5055 printer, installing cartridges, installing drivers, and loading papers. Also, includes connectivity setup.
Part A: Hardware setup
- Unpack HP envy 5055 printer and remove the tapes and packing foams from it. After that, connect the HP 5055 with the power outlet using a power cord.
Part B: Software setup
- While setting up envy 5055 printer, install compatible software. Installing suitable software for envy 5055 can enhance the printer functioning
Part C: Driver Setup and Install
- HP Envy 5055 setup requires a compatible driver. Download and install hp envy 5055 drivers, you can use every feature of HP envy 5055.
Part D: USB Setup
- You can connect 123hp.com/envy5055 printer and your connection with a USB cable. By connecting the device with a USB cord, you can print, copy, and scan with HP 5055.
Part E: Network Change and settings
- Network setup is a vital process in HP envy 5055 setup. You need to set the connection mode and modify the settings as per your requirements.
What you need for 123 HP Envy 5055 setup?
HP Envy 5055 setup process consists of a driver, software, and printer install. Here, get instructions for complete printer setup:
Envy 5055 Setup
- Step 1 : Uncover envy 5055 printer and get rid of all the packing foams from it.
- Step 2 : Then, take out the protective tapes and stickers from it.
- Step 3 : Take the printer cartridges and insert them into their respective slots.
- Step 4 : Next, select a mode to connect envy 5055 printer and device.
- Step 5 : Here, choose USB or wireless and continue.
Envy 5055 software install
- Step 1 : Turn on the windows or mac desktop.
- Step 2 : Get the software suitable for your Windows or Mac computer.
- Step 3 : Download hp 5055 printer software on your desktop.
- Step 4 : Double-click the software file and start the software installation.
- Step 6 : Installing a right printer software boost your printer performance.
Envy 5055 driver
- Step 1 : Power up your computer.
- Step 2 : Find the compatible drivers for HP 5055 printer.
- Step 3 : Download envy 5055 drivers that suits your operating system.
- Step 4 : Click the downloaded driver file and begin with the driver installation.
- Step 5 : Then, proceed further as per the hp envy 5055 manual.
- Step 6 : Finally, install the drivers and print a file.
Envy 5055 printer install
- Step 1 : Plugin your mac or windows computer.
- Step 2 : Insert the setup CD and start the driver installation.
- Step 3 : Choose a wireless or wired connection to connect your computer and printer.
- Step 4 : Choose your printer name from the list, if not, try to add it manually to the list.
123.hp.com/envy5055 Windows and Mac Setup Steps
Easy steps for Envy 5055 windows setup
Now, you can connect HP envy 5055 with your device via a wired or wireless network. Here are the simple steps to connect your computer and windows device:
- Step 1 : Connect envy 5055 with the wall socket.
- Step 2 : Switch on the wall socket. Then, press the HP 5055 power button to “ON” it.
- Step 3 : Find HP envy 5055 drivers compatible with your windows OS.
- Step 4 : Open the driver file to start installing it.
- Step 5 : Continue with driver installation by following the wizard steps.
- Step 6 : Next, select your mode to connect the printer and your device.
- Step 7 : Here, consider either wireless setup or USB setup.
- Step 8 : Follow the instructions to install HP envy 5055 drivers.
- Step 9 : Finally, to ensure the setup, take a sample print.
- Note : For hp envy wireless setup, you may require a stable wireless network and for USB set up, you require a USB cable.
Envy 5055 driver install on windows
Now, install envy 5055 compatible drivers on your windows operating system. Drivers enhance the performance of HP printers. Here are the simple steps for driver download and install:
- Step 1 : Turn on your Windows desktop.
- Step 2 : Check the OS version of your desktop.
- Step 3 : Find HP 5055 printer driver version suitable for your windows OS.
- Step 4 : Then, download it on your Windows desktop.
- Step 5 : Now, open envy 5055 driver file to initiate the installation.
- Step 6 : Continue with driver installation with the steps on the screen.
- Step 7 : Now, install the drivers on your windows successfully.
- Step 8 : Pull out the paper tray and load plain papers into it.
- Step 9 : Finally, take a print with the HP envy 5055 printer.
- Note : You can install a basic HP 5055 driver from the setup CD. The CD comes with a printer package.
Easy steps for Envy 5055 Mac setup
Establish a secure connection between envy 5055 and Mac computer. The simple steps for HP 5055 Mac setup are:
- Step 1 : Find the OS version of your mac device.
- Step 2 : Get envy 5055 drivers suitable for your mac device.
- Step 3 : Now, download it on your mac. Then, go to the download folder of your mac.
- Step 4 : Double-click HP 5055 driver file to start installing it on the device.
- Step 5 : Next, choose your connection method when the wizard pops.
- Step 6 : Here, select either USB or wireless connection to connect the device.
- Step 7 : Finally, print a document to ensure HP envy 5055 setup.
- Note : If you are choosing a USB connection, you need a USB cord. Similarly, if you choose a wireless connection, you require a secure Wi-Fi network.
Envy 5055 driver download on Mac
Now, you can install HP envy 5055 drivers on a mac computer. Installing printer drivers on mac enhances overall printer performance. The general steps for downloading and installing drivers on mac are:
- Step 1 : Power up the mac desktop.
- Step 2 : Then, find out the OS version of your desktop.
- Step 3 : Get the compatible envy 5055 driver version for your OS.
- Step 4 : Download the driver file on the Mac desktop.
- Step 5 : Now, open the file to proceed with the installation.
- Step 6 : After that, follow the instructions and install HP 5055 drivers on mac.
- Step 7 : Load envy 5055 paper tray with compatible papers.
- Step 8 : Now, print a test file to verify the installation.
- Note : For HP 5055 basic driver version, run the setup on your Mac device. You get the setup CD along with your printer.
HP Envy 5055 ePrint Setup
Type 1: Envy 5055 ePrint Setup with display
Now, you can use ePrint service for HP envy 5055 printers. With ePrint service, you can print with HP envy 5055 from anywhere. For this, all you need is a secure internet connection and web service. Here are the steps to print with HP 5055 using ePrint service:
- Step 1 : First, turn on the HP envy 5055 printer.
- Step 2 : Install suitable cartridges into their slots.
- Step 3 : Pull the HP 5055 paper tray and load suitable papers into it.
- Step 4 : Press the icon- HP ePrint on the printer. Then, touch the setup option
- Step 5 : Follow the on-screen steps to turn on web services.
- Step 6 : Now, the email address of printer shows on the screen.
- Step 7 : Move on to your computer and open the browser.
- Step 8 : Open your email account and create a new mail.
- Step 9 : Attach photos or documents to the mail.
- Step 10 : Then, mail the document to the printer’s email address.
- Step 11 : Now, print with envy 5055 using ePrint services.
Type 2: Envy 5055 ePrint Setup without display
Print with HP envy 5055 printer from your preferred location using HP ePrint service. For this, you require a stable internet and web service. The instructions to print using ePrint services are:
- Step 1 : Turn on your HP envy 5055 printer and print a network configuration page.
- Step 2 : Now, get the IP address of your printer from the network configuration page.
- Step 3 : Next, turn on your computer and open the browser.
- Step 4 : Search the IP address of the printer.
- Step 5 : Now, you see a website security certificate on your screen.
- Step 6 : Continue the process and open the EWS webpage.
- Step 7 : Now, click the tab- Web services and enable it.
- Step 8 : Click “Print Info Page” from the settings of web services and continue with the steps.
- Step 9 : Find the email address of HP ePrint on the info page.
- Step 10 : Now, mail the photo or document to printer.
- Step 11 : Finally, print with HP 5055 using HP ePrint services.