123 HP Envy 5052 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5052 Unboxing Printer
- Step 1: Unboxing your 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer device from its enclosed box is the first and foremost step.
- Step 2: Place the 123 HP setup envy 5052 printer box on flat surface.
- Step 3: Use a sharp material to remove the seal on printer box.
- Step 4: Remove the sticking materials present inside the hp printer paper tray and ink
How to Connect Power Cord to HP Envy 5052 Printer
- Step 1: Establish power connection for your Envy 5052 printer device, once you unbox the printer device.
- Step 2: Place your envy5052 printer device near your power socket.
- Step 3: Use a power cable to connect your printer device from 123.hp.com/setup 5052 to the power socket.
- Step 4: After sometime, power on your HP Envy 5052 printer by using the power button.
HP Envy 5052 ink Cartridges Installation
- Step 1: Generally 123.hp.com/setup 5052 printer is provided with two ink cartridges.
- Step 2: Ink cartridge requires extra care during installation. Gently remove it from its package and use only the plastic portion to hold the ink cartridge.
- Step 3: Install the ink cartridge in its cartridge slot by opening the access door of ink cartridge.
- Step 4: Close the access door after successful installation.
HP Envy 5052 Load Paper into the Input Tray
Step1: Load Plain Paper
- Open the HP Envy 5052 printer’s paper tray.
- Place the plain paper into the envy 5052 tray and slide down until it reaches the edges.
- Now close the hp envy5052 printer’s paper tray.
Step2: Load envelopes
- First remove the plain or normal size paper from HP Envy 5052 printer’s paper.
- Now place the envelopes in the tray, and make gentle arrangement so that it touches the edge of tray.
- Now, close the paper tray.
Step:3 Load Cards or Photo Paper
- Open the paper tray and remove papers with size different from cards or photo paper.
- Place the cards or photo paper and slide it until it reaches the edges.
- Now start to print with cards or photo Paper.
123 hp Setup 5052 install
123.hp.com/setup 5052 – Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver
Install the 123.hp.com/setup 5052 printer with the use of Built-in Print Driver in Windows. The Built-in Print Driver contains command for all type of print jobs. Contact us for any technical guidance.
Set Windows Update to automatically download hp envy 5052 driver software
- Place your HP Envy 5052 printer device next to your computer.
- Connect your Envy 5052 device and computer using the USB cable, and make sure that the cable is compatible between the devices.
- You will be prompted with a notification showing the occurrence of new from 123.hp.com/setup 5052 device on your computer.
- Click on the new device from 123.hp,com/setup 5052 and enter into the devices and printers option.
- If there is no prompting notification, then search your device by using the devices from 123.hp.com/setup 5052 and printers option.
- Click on the device to start the setup process with onscreen guidance.
Install the 123 hp envy 5052 print driver with Add a Printer wizard
- It is easy to install printer driver with HP Envy 5052 printer device guidance on 123.hp.com/setup 5052, if the user follows the below technical steps.
- Go to devices and printer’s option or installed software from start menu on your desktop.
- You will notice add printer option, once you enter devices on 123.hp.com/setup 5052 and printer’s option.
- Now choose and add your Envy 5052 printer device to the windows device on 123.hp.com/setup 5052 and printer list.
- If your 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer device is not found, then go with HP printer support to manually add your HP envy5052 printer device to local printer list.
hp 5052 Support
Set up the hp 5052 printer connection again to resolve the issue
Carry on the precautionary steps like reconnecting your HP Envy Printer Setup device, Uninstalling HP printer software from 123.hp.com/setup 5052, reinstalling the latest hp driver, and restarting your computer and your Envy 5052 printer device to solve any configuration issues.
Step 1 : How to Reconnect the envy 5052 printer
- When your printing task is ahead and if your HP Envy 5052 printer device is not found, then give a break to your Envy 5052 printer device from 123.hp.com/setup 5052 and reconnect printer it again.
- Reconnecting your HP Envy5052 printer device is very simple.
- Find your HP Envy 5052 printer from devices and printer option in your computer.
- Disable your printer and give a pause for some time.
- Now enable your Envy 5052 printer by right clicking on printer device from 123.hp.com/setup 5052. Check whether you have established reconnection by performing test print.
- If there is any issues with physical connection, then remove cables and reconnect it again.
Step 2 : How to Uninstall any HP Envy 5052 printer software
- Don’t uninstall the software until there is no other option.
- Click on control panel on your desktop and go to programs and find uninstall program list.
- In the program list find your envy 5052 printer.
- Right click on your HP envy 5052 printer software from 123.hp.com/setup 5052 and select uninstall option.
- Delete all the files of HP envy5052 printer software left in your computer and wait until all files are deleted.
- Now your driver software of HP envy 5052 printer is successfully uninstalled from your computer.
- Now, you can flow through the on-screen instructions accordingly.
Step 3 : Reinstall the latest driver from the HP 5052 website
- You cannot reinstall the latest envy 5052 driver for your HP Envy 5052 printer, without uninstalling the existing HP 5052 Printer Driver software.
- Remove all the setup files from your envy 5052 computer before reinstalling the latest driver software for your envy 5052 printer.
- Open the web browser and search the latest driver manual from the 123.hp.com/setup 5052 HP official site.
- Once the latest driver is found, download on 123.hp.com/setup 5052 the driver software by clicking the download option.
- The downloading from 123.hp.com/setup 5052 process time depends on your internet speed.
- Complete the driver installation process using the guidance on the screen.
Step 4 : Restart the computer and the envy 5052 printer
- After reinstallation process, restart your HP Envy 5052 Printer device and computer to avoid flaws while printing.
- Remove all the running application from your computer, before restarting it.
- Now restart your computer by clicking on start button and proceed with restart option.
- Now go to your HP envy 5052 Printer device and make sure it is active state, or else bring your envy 5052 Printer device to 123.hp.com/setup 5052 active state.
- After bringing your HP Envy5052 Printer device to active state, turn off your 123.hp.com/setup 5052 Printer device by pressing the power button.