HP Envy 5030 Wireless Setup
You can connect the printer to a wireless network using a wireless adapter. It allows computers and other devices to connect to that network to use the printer. The listed below are the various ways to connect the HP Envy 5030 printer to the wifi.
The user can connect the printer wirelessly using a pushbutton or PIN mode. Comparatively, the pushbutton method is the easiest one. Here, we have discussed how to connect HP Envy 5030 to wifi using the WPS pushbutton mode.
- Ensure that printer and wireless router support WPS pushbutton mode.
- Choose the wireless router with a physical WPS push button.
- The network should utilize WPA or WPA2 security.
- If the security or WEP is not in use, you cannot connect the printer using the WPS mode.
- Read the manual that comes with the printer to connect your hp envy 5030 wireless printer.
- Use the WPS pushbutton mode on the 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer.
- Wait for two minutes and tap the WPS button on the router.
Forget about those messy wires when you have the Auto Wireless Connect facility. Using the Auto Wireless Connect technology, the user can connect the printer to the wireless network automatically. (without the help of cable, network name, or password).
- If you wish to use this facility, install the printer software and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Select the network connection type and click on yes.
- You can use this technology in computers that are compatible with the hp envy 5030 Auto Wireless connect.
- The computer should use Windows Vista or later versions and Mac OS X 10.5 and later versions.
- The system should utilize the wireless connection, and the operating system should come under the control of the wireless adapter.
- The network range should 2.4GHz and above.
- The system should not use a static IP address.
- Turn on the HP envy 5030 printer.
- Go to the control panel and select the Network menu
- Choose a wireless icon and click on the settings
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard; a list of wireless networks will display.
- Select your wireless network name and enter the WEP key.
- Wait for some time, the printer will connect wirelessly.
- Take a sample print to ensure HP Envy 5030 Wireless Setup.
Follow the simple steps for HP Envy 5030 wireless setup.
- Make sure the printer is set up and turn on.
- Connect the HP Envy 5030 printer and the PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download the HP smart app to connect the printer with the device.
- Follow the on-screen steps to install HP Smart APP.
- Click on the Plus symbol to add HP Envy 5030 printer.
- Take a test printer to ensure HP Envy 5030 wifi setup.
Incase your printer is not showing in the list, Dial our toll-free number for guidance.
When your printer does not have the touch display, you can utilize the hp envy 5030 USB setup. If you want to set up the printer using the USB, you need to connect the USB temporarily.
- Initially, establish the connection between the computer and 123 hp com setup envy5030 printer through USB.
- You should attach or detach the USB cable only when prompted by the software.
- To complete the setup, follow the on-screen prompts.
- At times, your software may set up the wireless connection automatically.
- In such cases, you need to install the 123 hp envy 5030 printer software.
- Download the latest version of the printer software and follow the on-screen prompts.
- When the prompt asks you to select the connection type, select the connection type as through the network.
Envy 5030 Wireless Print
To print from the Android device, you need to install the HP Print Service Plugin.
Using the HP Print Service Plugin
- Associate the computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- From the app store, download the HP Print Service Plugin and install it on your device.
- To turn on the plugin, choose your Android device.
- If there is any service running, turn them off.
- Go to the document or image that you want to print.
- To print with Wi-Fi Direct, select your 123.hp.com/setup 5030 printer from the list.
- Later, tap on the Print option.
Using Mobile Printing
Mobile printing is another solution to print the files wirelessly. You can easily print to your HP printers with HP Mobile Printing. You can print from your Android device through wireless printing. You can use any one of the following methods to print from the Android device wirelessly.
- HP ePrint
- Google Cloud Print
- Mopria Print
- Using the Airprint facility, the user can print the documents or images wirelessly.
- For that, the printer should support AirPrint.
- Link the HP printer to the same wireless network.
- Open the app from where you want to the file.
- AirPrint supports apps that include mail, safari, photos, pages, keynote, Evernote, Google Drive, and iBooks.
- Once you have opened the app, choose the file that you want to print.
- You can print an email, web page, PDF file or any other document or photo.
- Press the Share option to find the print option.
- Select your envy 5030 printer from the device list and click on it.
- You can choose the number of copies that you want from the Settings option.
- Finally, touch the Print option.