123 HP dj 995c Printer Setup
- Unboxing your 123.hp.com/dj995c printer device from its enclosed box is the first and foremost step.
- Place the 123 HP setup deskjet 995c printer box on flat surface.
- Use a sharp material to remove the seal on printer box.
- Remove the sticking materials present inside the hp printer paper tray and ink
- Establish power connection for your HP deskjet 995c printer device, once you unbox the printer device.
- Place your HP deskjet 995c printer device near your power socket.
- Use a power cable to connect your hp.com/123 printer device to the power socket.
- After sometime, power on your HP Deskjet 995c printer by using the power button.
- Generally 123.hp.com/setup 995c printer is provided with two ink cartridges.
- Ink cartridge requires extra care during installation. Gently remove it from its package and use only the plastic portion to hold the ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge in its cartridge slot by opening the access door of ink cartridge.
- Close the access door after successful installation.
Step1: Load Plain Paper
- Open the HP deskjet 995c printer’s paper tray.
- Place the plain paper into the hp deskjet 995c tray and slide down until it reaches the edges.
- Now close the HP deskjet 995c printer’s paper tray.
Step2: Load envelopes
- First remove the plain or normal size paper from HP deskjet 995c printer’s paper.
- Now place the envelopes in the tray, and make gentle arrangement so that it touches the edge of tray.
- Now, close the paper tray.
Step:3 Load Cards or Photo Paper
- Open the paper tray and remove papers with size different from cards or photo paper.
- Place the cards or photo paper and slide it until it reaches the edges.
- Now start to print with cards or photo Paper.
123 hp Setup 995c install
123 hp setup 995c Printers – Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver
Install the 123 hp com setup 995c printer with the use of Built-in Print Driver in Windows. The Built-in Print Driver contains command for all type of print jobs. Contact us for any technical guidance.
- Place your HP deskjet 995c printer device next to your computer.
- Connect your HP deskjet 995c printer device and computer using the USB cable, and make sure that the cable is compatible between the devices.
- You will be prompted with a notification showing the occurrence of new device on your computer.
- Click on the new device and enter into the devices and printers option.
- If there is no prompting notification, then search your device by using the devices and printers option.
- Click on the device to start the setup process with onscreen guidance.
- It is easy to install printer driver with HP deskjet 995c printer device guidance, if the user follows the below technical steps.
- Go to devices and printer’s option or installed software from start menu on your desktop.
- You will notice add printer option, once you enter devices and printer’s option.
- Now choose and add your HP deskjet 995c printer device to the windows device and printer list.
- If your 123.hp.com/dj995c printer device is not found, then go with HP printer support to manually add your HP deskjet 995c printer device to local printer list.
hp 995c Support
Set up the hp 995c printer connection again to resolve the issue
Carry on the precautionary steps like reconnecting your HP deskjet 995c printer device, Uninstalling HP printer software, reinstalling the latest driver, and restarting your computer and your HP deskjet 995c printer device to solve any configuration issues.
- When your printing task is ahead and if your HP deskjet 995c printer device is not found, then give a break to your HP deskjet 995c printer device and reconnect it again.
- Reconnecting your HP deskjet 995c printer device is very simple.
- Find your HP deskjet 995c printer from devices and printer option in your computer.
- Disable your printer and give a pause for some time.
- Now enable your HP deskjet 995c printer by right clicking on printer device. Check whether you have established reconnection by performing test print.
- If there is any issues with physical connection, then remove cables and reconnect it again.
- Don’t uninstall the software until there is no other option.
- Click on control panel on your desktop and go to programs and find uninstall program list.
- In the program list find your HP deskjet 995c printer.
- Right click on your HP deskjet 995c printer software and select uninstall option.
- Delete all the files of HP deskjet 995c printer software left in your computer and wait until all files are deleted.
- Now your driver software of HP deskjet 995c printer is successfully uninstalled from your computer.
- Now, you can flow through the on-screen instructions accordingly.
- You cannot reinstall the latest driver for your HP deskjet 995c printer, without uninstalling the existing HP 995c Printer Driver software.
- Remove all the setup files from your computer before reinstalling the latest driver for your HP deskjet 995c printer.
- Open the web browser and search the latest driver from the HP official site.
- Once the latest driver is found, download the driver software by clicking the download option.
- The downloading process time depends on your internet speed.
- Complete the driver installation process using the guidance on the screen.
- After reinstallation process, restart your HP Deskjet 995c Printer device and computer to avoid flaws while printing.
- Remove all the running application from your computer, before restarting it.
- Now restart your computer by clicking on start button and proceed with restart option.
- Now go to your HP Deskjet 995c Printer device and make sure it is active state, or else bring your HP Deskjet 995c Printer device to active state.
- After bringing your HP Deskjet 995c Printer device to active state, turn off your 123.hp.com’setup 995c Printer device by pressing the power button.