HP deskjet 4121e Setup
123.hp.com/setup 4121e Printer Setup
The general steps to unbox the new printer are:
- Take the new printer package and keep it in a smooth place.
- Then, open the printer package and take the printer out.
- Keep the printer in a place near the power port.
- Remove the coverings that are on the outside of the printer.
- Finally, remove the packing material from inside the HP deskjet 4121e printer.
The basic steps for connecting the power cord to the HP printer are:
- To begin with, ensure that the electric port is stable.
- After that, take the USB cord and ensure that it has no damage.
- Remove the covering material from the power cord.
- Connect the one end of the power cord to the electric port.
- Then, connect the other end of the power cord to the HP printer.
The general steps for installing ink cartridges are:
- Turn ON the new HP deskjet 4121e printer.
- Open the cartridge slots of the HP printer.
- After that, remove the coverings from the new ink cartridges.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- After that, close the ink cartridge slots.
Step1: Load Plain Paper
- Firstly, pull out the paper tray of the HP deskjet 4121e printer.
- After that, take a bunch of sheets.
- Make sure that the sheets are compatible with the deskjet 4121e printer.
- Then, place the sheets in the paper tray.
- Finally, pull in the paper tray of the printer.
Step2: Load envelopes
- To begin with, pull out the printer tray.
- Take the envelopes and check that everything is perfect.
- Check and confirm that the envelopes are suitable for your HP printer.
- Load the envelopes into the printer tray.
- Finally, close the paper tray.
Step:3 Load Cards or Photo Paper
- To start with, open the HP deskjet 4121e paper tray.
- Ensure that the photo papers or cards are compatible with the printer tray.
- Load the photo papers or cards on the printer tray.
- Check and ensure that the cards or photo papers are aligned.
- Finally, close the deskjet 4121e printer paper tray.
123 hp Setup 4121e install
123.hp.com/setup 4121e – Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver
Installing a built-in printer driver on the Windows device is not a complicated process. Follow the below instructions to execute this process.
- Place the HP deskjet 4121e printer near the Windows/Mac computer.
- Activate the computer and HP deskjet 4121e printer.
- Connect the HP printer and computer with a stable power cord.
- You will get a notification about the new device on the computer.
- Now, click- New device and go to the devices and printers section.
- Click on your printer name and finish the setup process as per the on-screen steps.
- To begin with, switch on your computer.
- Click – Start and choose the devices and printers section.
- Choose the given option- Add Printer.
- Now, select the HP deskjet 4121e printer name and continue.
- Add the printer to the computer with the instructions given on the screen.
- If the printer name is not on the screen, then add it manually as per the wizard steps.
hp 4121e Support
HP deskjet 4121e Printer Connection again to resolve the issue
With HP deskjet 4121e printer, you might face some connection issues. Here we are explaining the method to solve some of the printer connection issues.
- To begin with, activate the computer.
- Access the Devices and Printers option on the computer.
- You will see your HP printer deskjet 4121e name on the screen; disable it.
- Click on the deskjet4121e printer name and enable it.
- Finally, check the connection issue is fixed or not.
Still, if you face the same printer connection problem, contact us.
- Initially, move on to the computer.
- Click the option- Start and go to Control Panel.
- Then, access the Programs section on the computer.
- Find the HP printer software on the program list and right-click on it.
- Choose the Uninstall option and complete the process as per the on-screen steps.
If you find any difficulty in uninstalling the HP printer software, call us.
- Turn on the computer and ensure that the printer driver is not there.
- Go to the browser and search for the upgraded version printer driver.
- Once you find the driver, download it on the computer.
- Open the downloaded HP deskjet 4121e printer driver file.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and finish the process.
For additional guidance on the HP printer driver installation process, call us.
- Firstly, stop all the applications currently running on the device.
- Now, wait till the process completes.
- Click on the Start option and choose the restart option.
- Restart the computer and move on to the HP deskjet4121e printer.
- Ensure that the printer is in an active state and press the power button to off it.
If you require extra assistance, contact our customer support team.