HP Deskjet 2632 Scan Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2632 printer is one of the great options for scanning purposes. However, sometimes you may come across certain problems while scanning with HP 2632 printer. The problems can be easily solved with a specific set of procedures. Here, you will get to know how to solve some of the HP Deskjet 2632 printer scan problems.
HP Deskjet 2632 Scan not working
If your HP Deskjet 2632 printer does not scan properly, follow the steps below to resolve it.
- Move on to the HP Deskjet 2632 printer.
- Access the printer scanner lid and open it.
- Check the scanner glass thoroughly for cracks and other damages.
- If any cracks or other problems in the scanner glass, replace it with a new one.
- Move on to the preferred computer and power it up.
- After that, delete the installed HP 2632 printer driver from the computer.
- Check the OS version of the computer.
- Search for the HP Deskjet 2632 driver setup file suitable for your OS version.
- Once you find the suitable printer driver setup file, download it on the computer.
- Go to the folder where the driver setup file is and open it.
- After that, run the HP 2632 driver setup file.
- Continue with the instructions given on the computer.
- Choose a mode to connect the HP 2632 printer and computer.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 2632 driver installation process.
- Finally, update the HP 2632 printer firmware and begin with the scanning process.
HP Deskjet 2632 Scanner not found
If your HP Deskjet 2632 scanner not found, then implement the method given below to fix it.
- Check the USB cable connected to the HP printer and computer.
- Ensure that the USB cables do not have any problem.
- Then, check the internet connection in the HP Deskjet 2632 printer.
- Make sure that the printer and computer have the same internet connection.
- Press the Keys (Windows and R) and type- services. MSc in the search bar.
- Continue and find Windows Image Acquisition (WIA); double click on it.
- Set the Start-up type is automatic and finish the process as per the wizard.
- Restart the computer and download the software- Driver Easy.
- Run the software and install it using the on-screen instructions.
- After that, choose the option- Scan Now on the software.
- Now, the Driver Easy software will scan your device and identify the problems.
- Choose the Update button to download the updated version scanner driver.
- Finally, restart the device for all the features to work properly.
What to do if HP Deskjet 2632 printer won't scan in Windows 10/11?
If the HP Deskjet 2632 printer fails to scan in Windows 10 or 11, then here are the steps to resolve it:
- To begin with, move on to your Windows computer and activate it.
- Ensure that the Windows device has a safe and active internet connection.
- Make sure that the computer has no physical damage.
- Download the software – HP Print and Scan Doctor setup file on the computer.
- Extract the setup file and proceed with the wizard procedure.
- Install HP Print and Scan Doctor on the computer and open it.
- Choose the option- Start and continue to select your HP printer.
- Select the option- Fix Scanning and finish the resolving process.
- Place the document you want to scan on the printer scanner glass.
- Finally, scan the document to ensure the problem is clearly resolved.
HP Deskjet 2632 Scanner Failure
Here are the instructions to solve the HP Deskjet 2632 scanner failure problems:
- Switch ON the computer and ensure to have no problem with it.
- Then, check and confirm that the computer has an active wireless connection.
- Click on the Start button and select- Control Panel.
- Access the section- Programs and Features to continue.
- Choose the HP printer scanner from the displayed list.
- Right-click on the HP printer scanner name, and choose- Uninstall.
- Carry on with the wizard instructions and uninstall the printer scanner.
- When the wizard prompts, restart the computer.
- Search for the HP Deskjet 2632 driver suitable for your OS and download it on the device.
- Run the driver file and proceed with the on-screen driver setup procedure.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 2632 driver installation.
- Finally, restart the computer and HP scanner to complete the HP Deskjet 2632 Scan Setup