123.hp.com/setup 5052 – Scan on HP Envy 5052
123 HP Envy 5052 – Scan Printer Setup
Once you have completed the hp envy 5052 printer from 123.hp.com/setup 5052, you need to install the software for your printer. This following section will aid you learning the hp envy 5052 setup process and downloading the hp envy 5052 software.
HP Envy 5052 Software Installation
For the ceaseless functionality, you have to download on 123.hp.com/setup 5052 the correct software for your printer. Using the option, you can scan the documents, photos, and other files and save on the device for future use. All you have to do is simply follow the below instructions patiently. If you are facing the issue in installing the software, you can reach us. And, we are here to extend our hands.
- Switch on the printer and the computer.
- Load the sufficient amount of paper in the input tray.
- Install the ink cartridges correctly.
- Go to the 123.hp.com/envy5052 and download the HP smart app.
- Allow it to run on your device.
- Then, keep the paper on the scanner glass.
- The printed side should face downwards on the scanner bed.
- To begin the process, open the installed software.
HP Envy 5052 Scan to a Computer
On the windows computer, you can use the HP Easy scan or HP Smart app to scan the documents. On the Mac computer, you can use the HP Easy scan app, Apple Image Capture or HP Scan Software from 123.hp.com/envy5052.
Scan using the HP Smart app
- Add your printer to the device list and from 123.hp.com/setup 5052 download the HP Smart app from the app store.
- Open HP Smart app and click tile which is there to scan documents. Document gets scan once you have clicked on tile.
Scan using Web Scan
- Verify the IP address and open the server.
- Choose the Settings tile. Search for Administrator Settings in the Security menu. Finally, touch the Web Scan from EWS.
hp 5052 scan for window and Mac
Envy 5052 Windows and Mac Setup – 123.hp.com/setup 5052
Envy 5052 Windows Setup
If you have a windows computer and HP Printers, then this section is for you. Here you can find the ways to on your windows computer. For each version window’s version, you have to follow the different methods. Below are the detailed descriptions of hp envy 5052 how to scan.
For Windows 8
- Step 1: Prepare the scanner bed to place the paper. Place the paper on the scanner glass.
- Step 2: Open the app store and Install HP Envy 5052 Driver Download the HP Scan and Capture app.
- Step 3: Once the app has downloaded on 123.hp.com/envy5052, install it on your computer.
- Step 4: Select the menu button and choose Settings option from the list.
- Step 5: Press Select Device, and then choose your 123.hp.com/setup 5052 printer.
- Step 6: If you want to make changes, click Document Options.
- Step 7: Then, tap Capture Document option. Save the scanned document using save option.
For Windows 7
- Step 1: From the app store, download from 123.hp.com/setup 5052 the Windows Fax and Scan app.
- Step 2: On the Navigation Panel, select the Scan button.
- Step 3: Then, select New option from the toolbar.
- Step 4: To get the overview of the document, use Preview option.
- Step 5: Tap save option to save the scanned document.
Envy 5052 Mac Setup
- Make sure the HP printer and Mac computer are turned on.
- Connect the computer and printer to the same local network either using USB or Ethernet cable.
- Fill the paper tray with the necessary amount of paper and install the ink cartridges.
- Next, move on to the software part to start the scanning process.
- Open the scanner lid and keep the printed document on the scanner glass. The printed side should face down on the scanner glass.
- Open the app store and hp envy 5052 driver download on 123.hp.com/setup 5052 the HP Easy Scan.
- From the Scanner drop-down option, choose your 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer name.
- Using Presets option, select the scan job type.
- And then, click Scan.
- You can adjust the colors, straighten the crop the size.
- Tap the Send button and then click Folder.
- If you edit the file name, you can use the Prefix field.
- Tap the Where option and select the folder.
- And finally, click on Save to save the scanned document.