123hp 2724 scan setup
123 HP Deskjet 2724 Printer Scanning
Once you have completed the hp deskjet 2724 printer setup, you need to install the scanning software for your printer. Following section will aid you how to downloading the hp deskjet 2724 scanner software from 123.hp.com/setup 2724.
HP Deskjet 2724 Scanning software installation
Download the correct scanning software for your HP Deskjet 2724 printer. Using the scan option, you can scan the documents, photos, and other files and save on the device for future use. All you have to do is simply follow the below instructions patiently. If you are facing the issue in installing the software on 123.hp.com/setup 2724, you can reach us. And, we are here to extend our hands.
- Switch on the printer and the computer.
- Load the enough amount of paper in the input tray.
- Install the ink cartridges.
- Go to the 123.hp.com/dj2724 and download the HP smart app.
- Allow it to run on your device.
- Then, keep the paper on the scanner glass.
- The printed side should face downwards on the scanner bed.
- To begin the scanning process, open the installed scan software.
HP Deskjet 2724 Scan to a computer
On the windows computer, you can use the HP Easy scan or HP Smart app to scan the documents. On the Mac computer, you can use the HP Easy scan app, Apple Image Capture or HP Scan Software from 123.hp.com/setup 2724.
Scan using the HP Smart app
- Add your printer to the device list and download the HP Smart app from the app store.
- Open HP Smart app and click tile which is there to scan documents. Document gets scan once you have clicked on tile.
Scan using Web Scan
- Verify the IP address and open the server.
- Choose the Settings tile. Search for Administrator Settings in the Security menu. Finally, touch the Web Scan from EWS.
hp 2724 scan for window and Mac
Scan to a computer for windows & Mac
Scan to a computer for Window
If you have a windows computer and HP printer, then this section is for you. Here you can find the ways to scan on your windows computer. For each version window’s version, you have to follow the different methods. Below are the detailed descriptions of HP Deskjet 2724 how to scan.
For Windows 8
- Prepare the scanner bed to place the paper. Place the paper on the scanner glass.
- Open the app store and download the HP Scan and Capture app.
- Once the app has been downloaded, install it on your computer.
- Select the menu button and choose the Settings option from the list.
- Press Select Device, and then choose your 123.hp.com/setup 2724 printer.
- If you want to make changes, click Document Scan Options.
- Then, tap the Capture Document option.
- Save the scanned document using the save option.
For Windows 7
- From the app store, download the Windows Fax and Scan app.
- On the Navigation Panel, select the Scan button.
- Then, select the New Scan option from the toolbar.
- To get an overview of the document, use the Preview option.
- Tap the save option to save the scanned document.
Scan to a computer for Mac
- Make sure the HP printer and Mac computer are turned on.
- Connect the computer and printer to the same local network either using USB or Ethernet cable.
- Fill the paper tray with the necessary amount of paper and install the ink cartridges.
- Next, move on to the software part to start the scanning process on 123.hp.com/setup 2724.
- Open the scanner lid and keep the printed document on the scanner glass.
- The printed side should face down on the scanner glass.
- Open the app store and download the HP Easy Scan.
- From the Scanner drop-down option, choose your 123.hp.com/dj2724 printer name.
- Using Presets option, select the scan job type.
- And then, click Scan.
- You can adjust the colors, straighten the scan or crop the size.
- Tap the Send button and then click Folder.
- If you edit the file name, you can use the Prefix field.
- Tap the Where option and select the folder.
- And finally, click on Save to save the scanned document.