- HP Officejet Pro 9010 installation
- How to add Officejet pro 9010 to computer
- How to install hp Officejet pro 9010 driver to laptop
- How to connect hp Officejet pro 9010 to WiFi
- Hp Officejet pro 9010 Won’t connect USB
- WiFi direct printing for hp Officejet pro 9010
- hp.123.install Officejet pro 9010
- How to check the IP address on hp Officejet pro 9010
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Features
The basic functionality of the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer is the print feature. For the basic print option, you need to have the built-in drivers and software to take printouts. Setting up the hp printer for the print function is not so difficult.
For a better scanning experience, your 123hp printer should have the appropriate 9010 printer software. The commonly used software for the scan is HP Scan software. You can install it from the App Store to your device and scan the documents.
Have a look at this 123 hp com 9010 to know how to step up the basic copy function on your hp com 123 printer. You can set the Change Default option for the most frequently used item. It is easy to change the copy settings anytime.
You can use the 123 HP printer for sending and receiving a fax. 123 HP Officejet pro 9010 Printer offers both black and white and color faxes depending on the requirement. Your hp 9010 setup printer should have set up a 123 hp printer for faxing.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup Instructions
HP Officejet Pro 9010 First time printer Setup
- 123.hp.com/setup 9010 needs to follow the basic setup and installation instructions.
- To start with, unbox the printer and remove all the unwanted tapes.
- Connect the power cord between the printer and the electric power supply.
- Turn on the printer and make the necessary changes in the settings.
- Insert the hp ink cartridges in the ink slot given.
- Place the paper on the tray and adjust according to the size.
- Connect the printer to the device network either wired or wireless.
- Download the appropriate HP OJ Pro 9010 Driver.
- Take a test print-out to confirm 123.hp.com/setup 9010.
How to Setup/Install 123.hp.com 9010 Printer
- In the 123 hp Officejet pro 9010 input tray, feed enough paper that fits.
- Place the ink cartridges in their respective slots.
- The printer and computer should have connected to the same internet connection.
- It can be connected either wired or wireless method depending on your convenience.
- Visit 123.hp.com and search for the compatible Officejet Pro 9010 driver.
- Select the suitable 123 hp Officejet pro 9010 driver and click on Download.
- Click on Run when the discourse box appears.
- Install the driver by following the wizard instructions on the screen.
- Complete installation and ensure driver setup process.
123’hp Setup 9010 driver
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Download
123 HP officejet pro 9010 Driver Install For Windows
Follow the steps explained below to install the driver software for your printer.
- Before initiating the hp driver installation process, make sure that you have set the Windows to download the software automatically.
- Configure your printer to the network using a wired or wireless network with your convenience.
- Download the perfect hp officejet pro 9010 driver software from this website and install it on the Windows computer.
- To install the hp 9010 downloaded software, click on Run or Yes when prompted.
- Once the software has installed, you have to choose the desired connection type on the connection screen.
- Your Windows computer will detect the available 123.hp.com/setup 9010 printer on the network.
123 HP officejet pro 9010 Driver Install For Mac
For Mac, HP provides a significant driver to work with the HP Printers. The below schematic steps will help you install the perfect drivers.
- Complete the initial hp 123 com ojpro 9010 printer setup and connect the Mac to the optimum range of network connection.
- Go to any search engine to download the printer drivers.
- Provide the printer model number in the space provided and click on the download option.
- Find the downloaded file from the Downloads folder or your computer screen will show the dialogue box to install the file.
- Depending on the option provided, select Run or Yes.
- As a final move, select the desired connection type and make sure your 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer has added on the Printer and Device list.
123 hp 9010 Support
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Platform Support
Windows operating system is the most suitable OS to work with the 123HP 9010 Printers featuring compatible functions. Windows OS is frequently upgrading its feature to improve the standards of print quality.
Most of the HP Printer models work seamlessly with the Mac devices. In order to enhance the printing experience or Apple users, there are many compatible features that cope with HP Printers.
Smartphone has become a vital thing in day-to-day life. And, HP knows that and created printers that allows you to connect with your Smartphone. For printing from the Smart Phones, you can use the HP plug-in services.
For convenient printing experience, HP has the option to print from Tablet. Make use of the specified plug-ins to print from the Tablet. All printer models support printing from Tablets.
123 hp 9010 Services
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Web Services
The first method is to utilize the Embedded Web Server (EWS) to activate the Web Services on the printer.
- You have to confirm the stable internet connection on the printer that connected to the wired or wireless network.
- To know the printer IP address, print the Network Configuration page or self-tested page.
- After knowing the printer IP address, open the Internet browser.
- Type the IP address in the address bar and then click enter.
- Click the Web Services tile on the EWS webpage.
- In the Web Service Setup page, click Continue, Enable or Turn On depending on the options available.
- As a result, the Web Sevices facility has activated.
Follow the below steps to remove your web services from 123 hp ojpro 9010 printer
- Turning off the Web Services will block your communication through the internet with the HP server. Currently, if you are using the web-connected services such as HP ePrint email, HP Instant Ink, Print Anywhere and HP Printer Apps, those services will not work after turning off the Web Services.
- To turn off directly from the printer control panel, press the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 HP ePrint option and go to the Settings.
- Depending on the printer model, locate the option Turn Off, Disable or Remove.
- Now, you can flow through the on-screen instructions accordingly.
Follow the below steps to setup your HP officejet pro 9010 hp wireless setup
- Confirm the basic requirements and make sure you have the network name, network password and internet access.
- From the printer control panel, choose the Wireless option and click on OK.
- Select the www hp com officejet pro 9010 Wireless Settings and click on OK.
- Click the down arrow and select the Wireless Setup Wizard and click OK.
- Again press down arrow to choose the network name and click OK.
- Finish the process giving the WEP or WPA key.
- With all the above steps, 123.hp.com/setup 9010 printer is set on the wireless network.
To view or change the IP network settings, make use of the clear instructions provided here.
- To change the network settings, you need to get the IP address.
- You can use the HP Device Toolbox to change the IP configuration settings.
- Try printing the configuration page and find the IP address.
- Your IP will look as xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx if you are using IPv4.
- Your IP will represent xxxx: :xxxx: xxxx: xxxx if you are using IPv6.
- Go to the HP Device Toolbox with the help of the Start button. Click the All Programs and then choose HP Product Settings.
- Click on the Networking tab and change the settings as needed.
123 hp 9010 Mobile Prining
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Mobile Printing
For the Apple devices that use the iOS 4.2 and newer, OS X 10.7 and newer, AirPrint is the specialized printing solution. 123 HP Airprint prints the content from a Mac.
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service for the users who wish to print from anywhere over the internet. Get the printer mail id and send an email to that to take printouts.
Google Cloud Print is the special mobile printing solution for the Gmail account users to print from anywhere using the phone or tablet over the reliable internet connection.
It is web-based service to improve new print functionality on any Android phone with version 4.4 or later. You can print to any Mopria-connected printer using this service.
123 hp 9010 Problem fix
123 HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting
- In case your 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer has not found during the installation process, you can run the HP Print and Scan Doctor software.
- Then, you can uninstall the current version of software from the computer and install the newly available driver using the steps discussed in this 123.hp.com 9010.
- Troubleshoot the network connection on the printer and computer.
- To remove the error state, reset the printing system.
- HP software components may have not installed properly that causing this problem. So uninstall the old software components and download the new software component.
To check from the control panel
- Most of the printer models will have the Ink drop option, Cartridge option or Ink Levels option on the control panel. Click on it to view the ink or toner levels.
To check from the Windows computer
- The user can utilize HP Smart app, HP Print and Scan Doctor and Printer Software to view the ink or toner levels.
To check from the Mac computer
- The user can use the 9010 printer software to examine the ink or toner levels. You will find the Apple option on your Mac, there click on System Preferences and then choose Printers and Scanners. After selecting your printer from the list, click on Options & Supplies and then choose the Supplies tab.
The HP Printer may print slowly due to some software or hardware issue on it. Perform the following steps to make your HP Printer work better.
- The print driver should set to Plain Paper. If the setting is different, change the default paper type to Plain Paper.
- From the Windows, choose the Devices and Printers in the lists.
- Double-click on your 123.hp.com/setup 9010 printer option.
- Double-tap the Set Preferences and click the Paper/Quantity tab.
- From the drop-down, choose the Plain Paper and then click OK.
- As a next move, you can try to uninstall the print driver and reinstall the print driver. For more support go to 123hp-printer-setup.us
- If the issue still prolongs, service the hp 123 printer.
If you face the network issue with your printer, verify the following requirements on your printer and computer.
- Establish a secure and reliable cable connection between the computer and the printer.
- Shut down the network hub, switch or router and restart them after few seconds.
- Check if the applications such as spyware protection programs and other programs have closed or disabled on the computer.
- The printer should use the same subnet as the computers that use the 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer.
- If the installed program has not discovered the printer, print the network configuration page and type the IP address in the installation program manually.
hp 9010 support
We are here to clarify your issues
- How to use wi-fi direct on 123 hp officejet pro 9010
- How to change network settings on 123 hp officejet pro 9010
- 123 hp officejet pro 9010 jams and paper-feed issues
- 123 hp officejet pro 9010 paper feed issues
- How to connect the 123 hp officejet pro 9010 printer using usb option
- 123 hp officejet pro 9010 printer setup
- How to install 123 hp officejet pro 9010 printer
- How to print documents 123 hp officejet pro 9010
- How to copy and scan documents 123 hp officejet pro 9010
- 123 hp officejet pro 9010 wireless printer setup
- How to setup wireless 123 hp officejet pro 9010
- How to update your printer 123 hp officejet pro 9010
- 123 hp officejet pro 9010 web services
- 123 hp officejet pro 9010 printer setups for hp eprint, cloud print, air print