HP Officejet Pro Printers
The HP Officejet Pro printer is a multi-specialist printer suitable for people working in a private cabinet. The printing, copying, and scanning in HP Officejet Pro printer are standard. In selective HP Officejet Pro printer models, it automatically feeds the document for printing and scanning in one click.
How to scan from HP Officejet pro printer?
Unbox the HP Officejet Pro printer and plug the cable to the rear end of the printer and the wall socket.
- Turn on the printer.
- Install the ink cartridges to the cartridge slots.
- Feed the papers in the paper case.
- In the control panel, go to the network setting and press Wi-Fi setup and note down the credentials.
- Connect the printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi network.
- ON the computer and download the HP smart app.
- Add the home hp Officejet pro printer and enter the password to add the printer.
- Now go to the HP OfficeJet Pro printer, open the scanner bed, load the file and press the scan button in the control panel to scan the document.
- Enter the credentials and select the format in which the paper has to be saved.
- Now, finish the hp officejet pro scan setup process.