123.hp.com/setup - HP Envy 5664 Printer Setup
- HP Envy 5664 Installation
- How to add HP Envy 5664 to computer?
- How to install HP Envy 5664 driver to laptop?
- How to connect HP Envy 5664 to Wi-Fi?
- HP Envy 5664 won’t connect to USB
- Wi-fi direct printing for HP envy 5664
- 123.hp/setup envy 5664
- How to check the IP address on HP Envy 5664?
The basic functionality of the 123.hp.com/envy5664 printer is the print feature. For this, you need to have built-in drivers and software to take printouts. Setting up the HP printer for the print function is not so difficult.
For a better scanning experience, the 123hp printer should have the appropriate HP Envy 5664 driver software. The commonly used software for the scan is HP Scan software. You can install it from the App Store to your device and scan your documents.
Have a look at this 123 hp envy 5664 manual to know how to set up the copy function on your printer. You can set the Change Default option for the most frequently used item. Any time you can change the copy settings.
You can use the 123 HP printer for sending and receiving a fax. HP Envy 5664 Printer fax both black & white and color print-outs depending on the requirement. The only thing that you connect a printer to the system for faxing.
123.hp.com/setup – HP Envy 5664 Setup
HP Envy 5664 First time printer Setup
- HP Envy 5664 printer needs a basic setup and installation like all other printers. The connection in this printer setup can be a wired or wireless network.
- To start with, unbox the printer and remove all the unwanted tapes from the HP Envy 5664 printer.
- Connect the power cord between the printer and the electric board.
- Turn on the printer and make the necessary changes to the control panel. Insert the hp ink cartridges in the ink slot given.
- Place the paper on the tray and adjust according to the size.
- Do not place more than 250 sheets.
- Download and install the HP Envy 5664 driver.
- Connect the printer and computer to the same wifi.
- Take a sample print-out to confirm 123.hp.com/setup envy 5664.
How to Setup/Install 123.hp.com 5664 Printer
- In the 123 hp envy 5664 input tray, feed enough paper that fits.
- Position the ink cartridges in their respective slots.
- Connect the printer and computer to the same network (USB or Wifi).
- Visit 123.hp.com and find the necessary printer hp driver and software package.
- Select the suitable 123 hp envy 5664 driver and click on Download.
- Click on Run when the dialog box appears.
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen and complete the driver setup.
HP Envy 5664 Driver Download
HP Envy 5664 Driver Install For Windows
Follow the steps explained below to install the driver software for your printer.
- Before initiating the hp driver installation process, ensure that the Windows OS is up to date.
- Configure the printer to the network using a wired or wireless network.
- Download the perfect hp envy 5664 driver software from the official site 123.hp.com and install it on the Windows computer.
- To install the hp 5664 downloaded software, click on Run or Yes when prompted.
- Once the software installation is finished, choose the desired connection type on the connection screen.
- Your Windows computer will detect the available hp envy 5664 on the network.
HP Envy 5664 Driver Install For Mac
For Mac, HP provides a significant driver to work with the HP Printers. The below schematic steps will help you install the perfect drivers.
- Complete the initial hp 123 com envy 5664 printer setup and connect the Mac to the optimum range of network connection.
- Go to any search engine to download the printer drivers.
- Provide the printer model number in the space provided and click on the download option.
- Find the downloaded file from the Downloads folder or your computer screen will show the dialogue box to install the file.
- Depending on the option provided, select Run or Yes.
- As a final move, select the desired connection type and make sure your 123.hp.com/envy5664 printer has been added to the Printer and Device list.
123 HP Envy 5664 Platform Support
Windows operating system is the most suitable OS to work with the HP 5664 Printer featuring compatible functions. Windows OS is frequently upgrading its feature to improve the standards of print quality.
Most of the HP Printer models work seamlessly with Mac devices. Enhance the printing experience for Apple users with many compatible features with HP Printers.
Smartphone has become a vital thing in day-to-day life. HP knows that and created printers that allow you to connect with your Smartphone. For printing from the Smart Phones, you can use the HP plug-in services.
For a convenient printing experience, HP has the option to print from Tablet. Make use of the specified plug-ins to print from the Tablet. All printer models support printing from Tablets.
123 HP Envy 5664 Web Services
HP Envy 5664 Printer Web Services Setup
The first method is to utilize the Embedded Web Server (EWS) to activate the Web Services on the printer.
- You have to confirm the stable internet connection on the printer.
- To know the printer IP address, print the Network Configuration page or self-tested page.
- With the knowing printer IP address, open the Internet browser.
- Type the IP address in the address bar and then click enter.
- Click the Web Services tile on the EWS webpage.
- On the Web Service Setup page, click Continue -> Enable or Turn On depending on the options available.
- As a result, the Web services facility was activated.
How to Remove Web Services from HP Envy 5664 Printer
Follow the below steps to remove your web services from 123 hp envy 5664 printer
- Turning off the Web Services will block your communication through the internet with the HP server.
- Currently, if you are using web-connected services such as HP ePrint email, HP Instant Ink, Print Anywhere & HP Printer Apps, those services will not work after turning off the Web Services.
- To turn off directly from the printer control panel, press the HP ePrint option and click on the Settings.
- Depending on the printer model, locate the option Turn Off, Disable or Remove.
- Now, you can flow through the on-screen instructions accordingly.
HP Envy 5664 Steps to setup wireless Printer
Follow the below steps to complete the HP envy 5664 wireless setup
- Make sure you have the network name, network password, and internet access.
- From the printer control panel, choose the Wireless option and click on OK.
- Select the Wireless Settings and click on OK.
- Click the down arrow and select the Wireless Setup Wizard and click OK.
- Choose the network name and click OK.
- Finish the process by giving the WEP or WPA key.
- With all the above steps, the HP envy 5664 printer connects to the wireless network.
HP Envy 5664 Steps to change your network settings
To view or change the IP network settings, make use of the clear instructions provided here.
- To change the network settings, you need to get the IP address.
- You can use the HP Device Toolbox to change the IP configuration settings.
- Try printing the configuration page and find the IP address.
- Your IP will look like xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx if you are using IPv4.
- Your IP will represent xxxx: :xxxx: xxxx: xxxx if you are using IPv6.
- Go to the HP Device Toolbox with the help of the Start button. Click the All Programs and then choose HP Product Settings.
- Click on the Networking tab and change the settings as needed.
123 HP Envy 5664 Wireless Mobile Printing
Apple devices that use iOS 4.2 and newer OS X 10.7. AirPrint is the specialized printing solution. 123 HP Airprint prints the content from a Mac.
HP ePrint is a cloud-based service the users who wish to print from anywhere over the internet. Get the printer mail id and send an email to that to take printouts.
Google Cloud Print is a special mobile printing solution for Gmail account users to print from anywhere using the phone or tablet over a reliable internet connection.
It is a web-based service to improve new print functionality on Android phones with version 4.4 or later. You can print to any Mopria-connected printer using this service.
HP Envy 5664 Printer Not Found During Installation
- If your HP envy 5664 printer is not found during the installation process, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor software.
- Then, you can uninstall the current version of the software from the computer and install the newly available driver using the steps discussed in this 123.hp.com 5664.
- Troubleshoot the network connection on the printer and computer.
- To remove the error state, reset the printing system.
- HP software components that have not been installed will cause this problem.
- To solve that problem, uninstall the old software components and download the new software component.
To check from the control panel
- Most of the printer models will have the Ink drop option, Cartridge option, or Ink Levels option on the control panel. Click on it to view the ink or toner levels.
To check from the Windows computer
- The user can utilize the HP Smart app, HP Print, and Scan Doctor and Printer Software to view the ink or toner levels.
To check from the Mac computer
- The user can use the 5664 printer software 123.hp.com/envy5664 to examine the ink or toner levels. You will find the Apple option on your Mac, there click on System Preferences and then choose Printers and Scanners. After selecting your printer from the list, click on Options & Supplies and then choose the Supplies tab.
123 HP Envy 5664 Slow Printing Issue
The HP Printer may print slowly due to some software or hardware issue on it. Perform the following steps to make your HP Printer work better.
- If the setting is different, change the default paper type to Plain Paper.
- From the Windows, choose the Devices and Printers in the lists.
- Double-click on your 123.hp.com/setup Envy5664 printer option.
- Double-tap the Set Preferences and click the Paper/Quantity tab.
- From the drop-down, choose the Plain Paper and then click OK.
- As a next move, try to uninstall the print driver and reinstall the latest print driver. For more assistance, call our technical expert.
HP Envy 5664 Printer network issues
If you facing any network issue with your printer, verify the following requirements on your printer and computer.
- Establish a secure and reliable cable connection between the computer and the printer.
- Shut down the network hub, switch, or router and restart them after few seconds.
- Check if the applications such as spyware protection programs and other programs have been closed or disabled on the computer.
- The printer should use the same subnet as the computers that use the 123.hp.com/envy5664 printer.
- If the installed program has not in the printer, print the network configuration page; and type the IP address in the installation program manually.
hp 5664 support
We are here to clarify your issues
- How to use wi-fi direct on 123 hp envy 5664?
- How to change network settings on 123 hp envy 5664?
- 123 hp envy 5664 jams and paper-feed issues
- 123 hp envy 5664 paper feed issues
- How to connect the 123 hp envy 5664 printers using the USB option?
- 123 hp envy 5664 printer setup
- How to install 123 hp envy 5664 printer
- How to print documents 123 hp envy 5664?
- How to copy and scan documents 123 hp envy 5664?
- 123 hp envy 5664 wireless printer setup
- How to setup wireless 123 hp envy 5664
- How to update your printer 123 hp envy 5664?
- 123 hp envy 5664 web services
- 123 hp envy 5664 printer setups for hp eprint, cloud print, air print